Connecting Hearts is currently taking applications for volunteers!
There are 2 types of volunteers:
BECOME A SENIOR VISITOR
- Our Senior Visitors commit to one hour per week for a six-month duration.
- Senior Visitors can join as an individual or as a group. (Examples of groups: Girl Scout Troops/co-workers/ball teams)
- Duties include picking up of pre-packed groceries and delivering to assigned senior buddy once a week for a one-hour visit. (Ideally on evenings & weekends).
- Mobile Meals will arranged visitation time/date with regards to volunteers schedule.
BECOME A GROCERY PACKER
- Our Grocery Packers commit to 2-3 hours, once per month
- Duties include packing grocery bags filled with food staples to be delivered by our Senior Visitors
Volunteer Application: Download HERE
Once you have filled our the volunteer application form please submit to Shelly Woodrick at email@example.com.
Or you can fax the application to 865.546.0832
Or send in by mail to:
PO Box 51650
Knoxville, TN 37950-1650