Knoshville invites you to enjoy delicious Jewish foods, Israeli dancing, and more this weekend.
East Tennessee's Jewish Food Festival is set for Sunday, May 22, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Arnstein Jewish Community Center.
Check out what's on the menu:
- Knoxville Jewish Alliance: Israeli salads, shakshuka (egg dish)
- Chabad: bagels, lox, and cream cheese
- Hadassah: Bundt cakes, slices & whole
- Heska Amuna Synagogue: parve matzo ball soup
- Jewish Congregation of Oak Ridge (JCOR): knishes, mandelbrot, kugel
- Knoxville Jewish Day School: latkes
- Temple Beth El: challah, black-and-white cookies
You can buy food tickets at the door with a $10 minimum purchase. Get more information here.