2 pounds fresh cut chicken wings
BKW Original Gourmet Blend (FIRE blend for Spicy)
BKW Original Buffalo Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Lightly coat wings with olive oil
4. Arrange the wings in one flat layer on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Lightly coat wings on both sides with BKW Original (or Fire) seasoning
6. Bake on one side for 15 minutes, turn over, bake an additional 10.
7. Pull wings out of oven and brush on BKW Original buffalo sauce on both sides
8. Turn the broiler on and broil for an additional 1-2 minutes or until desired crispiness.
9. Serve with our homemade ranch or bleu cheese.
Presented by Matt Beeler, Big Kahuna Wings