It’s important to stay sharp and increase productivity.
Here are 10 of the best brain foods for you, according to Best Life.
1. Spinach: Contains high level of folate and Vitamin B-12, which might help protect the brain against dementia.
2. Raisins: Packed with boron, studies have shown people perform better on attention and memory tests.
3. Turkey: It has the amino acid tyrosine, which is shown to help maintain dopamine (helps with memory).
4. Blueberries: This superfood is high in antioxidants, helping improve short-term memory and motor skills.
5. Almonds: Rich in Vitamin E, which reduces deterioration in the brain as you age.
6. Fish: Salmon, halibut, tuna and mackerel. The Omega 3 fatty acids also decrease symptoms of depression.
7. Eggs: They’re rich in choline, which is a nutrient that may improve memory.
8. Coffee: The caffeine in a cup of coffee improved attention and problem-solving skills.
9. Oatmeal: Glucose helps your memory and concentration.
10. Beef: The high-protein meal helped people score better on a computer memory test, according to Swiss researchers. Beef also increases levels of the amino acid tyrosine.