After the holidays, Knox County is offering Christmas tree recycling.
Knox County residents can drop off trees at the following recycling centers throughout the entire month of January at no cost. Trees must be cleaned of all ornaments, lights, wire, string and other decor before bringing them to a center.
- Dutchtown Convenience Center – 10618 Dutchtown Rd
- Halls Convenience Center – 3608 Neal Dr
- John Sevier Convenience Center – 1950 W. Gov. John Sevier Hwy
- Karns Convenience Center – 6930 Karns Crossing Lane
- Powell Convenience Center – 7311 Morton View Ln
- Tazewell Pike Convenience Center – 7201 Tazewell Pike
City of Knoxville residents can place their bare trees at the curb for pick-up by public service workers as time and resources allow between regular leaf collection and monthly brush pick-up.