2 cups grated paneer
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 tsp milk powder
1 tsp cardamom powder
2-3 drops of rose water
Few strands of saffron
Sliced almonds for garnish
1. In a heavy bottom pan on medium heat mix paneer, condensed milk and milk powder.
2. Stir continuously until mixture is well formed and separates from the sides of the pan. This will take 15-20 mins.
3. Fold in cardamom powder, saffron.
4. Remove from heat and spread evenly in a greased glass pan with sides.
5. Garnish with almond slices and set aside for 2 hours until mixture is set..
6. Cut squares and serve. Refrigerate up to 1 week.
As a Halloween treat substitute almonds for Halloween sprinkles.