Update: Congrats to our winners Randy and Kim Gibbs in south Knoxville! They hosted Todd at their haunted Halloween home for our Friday afternoon weather forecasts! Check out their decor in the attached videos!
Do you have the Halloweeniest House on the block? Do you know someone who ghouls out their digs more than most? We want to see them!
Show us how you spook out your home.
WBIR Meteorologists will deliver the scare-cast LIVE from the home of our sweepstakes winner on Friday, Oct. 27.
Their decked out home is on Richfield Lane if you'd like to check out their extravagant display.
Streets with spooky Halloween displays:
- Terrace Dr, Jefferson City, TN 37760
- Lytton Hall Ln, Knoxville, TN 37922
- Silent Springs Ln, Knoxville, TN 37931
- Old Valley Rd, Knoxville, TN 37920
- Richfield Ln, Knoxville, TN 37924
- E. Ridgewood Dr, Louisville, TN 37777
Halloween displays in East Tennessee
Entries stopped on Thursday, Oct. 19 at noon but you can still submit your houses to be featured here on WBIR.com and added to the list of best displays across East Tennessee.
Sweepstakes Rules: Click Here to Read!