KNOXVILLE – Coach Jeremy Pruitt announced Tennessee football's coaching staff for the 2018 season.
- Offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach Tyson Helton
- Defensive coordinator/inside linebackers coach Kevin Sherrer
- Co-defensive coordinator/outside linebackers coach Chris Rumph
- Offensive line coach Will Friend
- Defensive line coach Tracy Rocker
- Running backs coach Robert Gillespie
- Safeties coach/special teams coordinator Charles Kelly
- Cornerbacks coach Terry Fair
- Wide receivers coach David Johnson
- Tight ends coach Brian Niedermeyer
The staff's experience has combined for seven national championships, 21 conference championships, more than 50 NFL Draft selections, and more than 50 years worth of experience in the Southeastern Conference.
"I want good people on our staff, first and foremost, and that's what these men are," Pruitt said. "They will be teachers, leaders and mentors to our student-athletes. They bring Southeastern Conference, NFL and championship experience to our staff. I'm excited to have this staff in Knoxville with me."
Pruitt's staff includes three other members: strength and conditioning coach Craig Fitzgerald, director of player personnel Drew Hughes, and director of football operations Todd Watson.