6 cups chopped cantaloupe
1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
2 tblsp. honey
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt
1. Place all ingredients, except for the mint, in a large bowl and stir.
2. Place half the mixture in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
Pour soup in a pitcher and repeat with the remaining mixture.
3. Taste and whisk in more cinnamon, honey or lemon just as needed. It should
taste sweet and tart with only a hint of cinnamon. Chill the soup until ready to
4. Remove the mint leaves from the stem and discard the stem. Stack the mint leaves on top of each other and roll tightly. Slice across into thin strips.
5. Pour the chilled soup into 6 bowls and garnish each with a sprinkle of shredded