½ Orange (Juiced)
½ Lemon (Juiced)
1. Mix all four ingredients together and allow to macerate for 2 hrs.
Use above ingredients to make a basic drop biscuit that's just a little sweet. Mix ingredients together and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
To build Shortcake:
1. Cut biscuit in half on bias and place the bottom half in a bowl.
2. Top bottom half of biscuit with whipped cream
3. Place other half of biscuit on top of whipped cream
4. Cover with Strawberry Topping
5. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Presented by Chef Andy Lentini,