- 1lb Goat Cheese
- 1.5lbs cream cheese (softened to room temp)
- 1/4 lb of plugra
- 1tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp granulated onion
- 1.5 tsp salt blend
- 1/2oz parsley, fine chopped
- 1/2oz chive, fine sliced
- Whip cheese and butter until almost double in volume add seasonings and whip again briefly.
- Finish with parsley and chive.
Dijon Cream Sauce:
- 3 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 3 Tbsp. clarified butter blend
- 2c White Wine
- 2Foz Dijon mustard
- 2c chicken stock
- 1 qt heavy cream
- Sautéd garlic
- Deglaze with wine and reduce by 2/3
- Add Dijon and stir till smooth
- Add stock reduce by 1/2 add cream, reduce till thickened. season and hold till service.