In a large bowl mix the following:
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons canola
- 10 ounces unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
In a large bowl whisk together the following:
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the following
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 cups wheat germ, toasted, sweetened or plain
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Add dry ingredients into the honey mixture.
- Stir to blend well.
- Set aside whilst the oven preheats to 350 degrees.
- Scoop two rounded tablespoons of cookie dough onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake until lightly golden (12-15) minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
Presented by: Miss Olivia's Table