- Sliced and mashed avocado
- Fresh pineapple slices
- Sliced red onion
- Provolone cheese slices
- Crispy bacon slices
- Sourdough bread slices
- Melted butter
- Orange chili balsamic sauce
- Preheat your griddle to 350 and melt butter.
- When the griddle is hot, butter one side of each bread slice and put butter side down on griddle.
- On one side spread avocado.
- Put a slice of provolone cheese on each bread slice. On the avocado side add a few pineapple slices, red onion and bacon slices.
- When bread is golden brown and cheese has melted drizzle with orange chili balsamic sauce.
- Put the two slices together and enjoy!
- Garnish with fresh pineapple
Presented by: It's All So Yummy Cafe