Orange and White Buttercream Cookies
- Large cookies
- 1 package of powdered sugar
- 1 pound of butter
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Small tootsie rolls
- Put room temperature butter in mixing bowl, and beat until smooth.
- Add sugar, beat until mixed
- Add 2 tablespoons of milk, and beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Add food color as desired.
- If mixture is too thick, add more milk.
- Soften tootsie rolls in microwave for 5 seconds. Shape into footballs. Decorate with white sprinkles.
- Take one cookie and fill white, then orange.
- Put another cookie on top.
- Put a dot of frosting on the cookie to secure it to the football
Orange and White Skewers
- Melon balls
- Mozzarella ball (marinated)
- Sausage cubes
- Orange tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves
Stack on wooden skewers
Presented by Kim Wilcox at It's So Yummy Cafe