Close 7-year-old accidentally eats pot A Colorado girl thought she was eating a plain old chocolate ball that her mom brought home from work, but a trip to the hospital soon showed the candy contained marijuana. Her mom had no idea. WBIR 4:57 PM. EDT July 15, 2014 JOIN THE CONVERSATION To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs Leave a Comment TRENDING VIDEOS Newport Animal Shelter likely to close Scanner audio of the moment the escaped Georgia inmates were captured Terrifying moments that led up inmates' surrender Suspect assaults officers during traffic stop Woman's surprise visit by Crusoe Deputies: Boy kept in harness bolted to floor Newport animal shelter could close Homicide charges for missing woman's daughter Search continues for escaped inmates Pet of the Week: Discounted Pet Adoptions More Stories Goodell: NFL not changing its national anthem policy Oct 18, 2017, 2:53 p.m. Dolly Parton donates 165k books to help children… Oct 18, 2017, 12:57 p.m. Suspect in Emma Walker's murder has trial date pushed back Oct 18, 2017, 11:46 a.m.