Investigators say a fire that started inside a North Knoxville deli was accidental.
That fire started Sunday night around 9 p.m. at Nixon's Deli.
A passerby noticed smoke coming from the building at the Fountain Village Shopping Center. The deli had closed just minutes earlier.
Investigators say the fire started due to an electrical issue with a bathroom exhaust fan at the back of the restaurant.
A salon next door to the restaurant suffered some minor damage, but reopened after a day of cleanup.