Vacant rental house catches fire in East Knoxville

9:57 PM, Dec 13, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

Fire engulfed the basement of a Knoxville home Thursday afternoon. It happened on Buffet Mill Road in East Knoxville.

While battling the blaze, firefighters found the fire burned through a plastic water supply line, which acted like a sprinkler and helped keep the fire from spreading.

The rental house did not have anyone living in it. Nobody was hurt.

Most Watched Videos