Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) is offering free tax preparation for households earning $50,000 or less in 2012.
Date: Now - April 15, 2013
Location: CAC L.T. Ross Building, 2247 Western Ave., Knoxville - (865) 546-3500
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 4pm - 7pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 10am - 3pm
- Saturdays (February only): 9am - 1pm
Volunteer tax preparers will prepare the following:
- Form 1040EZ
- Form 1040A with Schedules 1, 2, 3 & EIC
- Form 1040 with Schedules A, B, EIC & R
- Form 1040-V
- Form 1040-ES
- Form 2441 (Child & Dependent Care Credit)
- Form 8812 (Additional Child Tax Credit)
- Form 8863 (Education Credits)
For those who qualify, they are asked to bring a photo ID(s) for those filing, SS cards for all people being claimed, all W-2, 1098 and 1099 forms, and last year's tax return, if possible.