Northwest Knoxville house fire started accidently

1:57 PM, Mar 4, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

Knoxville firefighters quickly put out a house fire in Northwest Knoxville shortly after arriving on scene just after 10:00 a.m. Monday.

Neighbors saw smoke billowing from a home on the 5000 block on Conway Circle. When firefighters first arrived, they saw heavy smoke and had to force their way into the house.

After searching the home, crews concluded no one was home. Firefighters were able to contain most of the fire and the damage to the bathroom.

According to a Knoxville Fire Department press release, investigators believe the fire started accidentally. They said it may have sparked near a bathroom wall heater.

Firefighter said they haven't been able to notify the occupant or owner of the incident. No injuries were reported.

Most Watched Videos