2 cups water
1 stick cinnamon
4 green cardamom pods
1 black cardamom pod
2 cups milk
1/2 inch fresh ginger
1 tsp fennel seeds
4 teaspoons sugar or according to taste
2 teaspoons strong Indian teaDirections:
1. Put water and ginger in the pot and bring to a boil.
2. Crush the cardamom and all other spices and add to water.
3. Simmer on low for 2-3 minutes then add tea and boil.
4. Add the milk in the pot and bring to a boil again. Add sugar (optional)
5. Strain it into a teapot or directly into teacups and serve with biscuits or your favorite snacks. Presented by:
Taj Fine Indian DiningDate Aired:
November 06, 2012
Taj Fine Indian Dining