2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup grapeseed oil
1 tablespoon honey
2 large eggs
juice of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons parsley
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Combine the almond flour, salt, parsley, and baking soda in a large bowl.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the grapeseed oil, honey, eggs, garlic, and lemon juice until combined.
5. Stir wet ingredients into the dry mixture.
6. Fold in the cheese. Drop biscuit batter in 1/3 cups onto the pan, giving a couple inches between biscuits.
7. Bake for roughly 20 minutes until golden brown or a toothpick comes out clean.Presented by:
Courtney HoldenDate Aired:
November 08, 2012