Non-stick vegetable spray
1. Using a grill thermometer, ensure that your frying pan or grill is heated to 350°F
2. Coat the grill surface or pan evenly with non-stick vegetable spray.
3. Place whole chicken breast in pan or on grill.
4. Cook chicken on each side for 3-1/2 minutes.
5. Using a meat thermometer check the internal temperature of the chicken.
6. Once the temperature has reached an internal temperature of 165°F, remove from the grill/pan and set aside to rest for 2 minutes.
7. Cut chicken into ½ inch squares for easy taco topping!
Presented by: Nate Laiewski, Moe's Southwest Grill