Flames spark at Karns home

11:11 AM, Jul 6, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

(WBIR-Karns) Fire crews rushed to a house fire in Karns Saturday morning after flames sparked in the attic area.

Around 7:30 a.m., crews with the Karns Volunteer Fire Department and Knox County Rural Metro were called out to a home on Candy Lane, in the Meredith Place Subdivision.

Officials on the scene said they were able to put out the fire quickly, and no one was hurt.

The Red Cross was not called.

The cause of the fire remains under investigation.

Most Watched Videos