• 1 cup of shredded coconut (Unsweetened)
• ½ cup of macadamia nuts
• ¼ cup of white chia seeds
• 1 tbsp of cinnamon
• ¼ tsp of sea salt
• ¼ cup of maple syrup
• 1 egg
1. Preheat Oven to 325.
2. Add the shredded coconut, macadamia nuts, chia seeds, cinnamon and sea salt into a food processor. Pulse until you have fine flour.
3. Place the flour in a small mixing bowl and add the maple syrup and egg.
4. Blend well.
5. Scoop the mixture onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Use back of spoon to spread mixture out into a thin layer.
6. Bake in oven for 15min.
7. Remove from oven and use a pizza cutter to cut small squares.
8. Return to oven and bake an additional 8 min.
9. Remove from oven and sprinkle with coconut sugar. Allow to cool and serve!
Presented by: Courtney Holden
Air Date: July 26, 2013