Oreo Thin Crisps
Mayfield Vanilla Bean ice cream
Mayfield German Chocolate Cake ice cream
Mayfield Caramel Toffee Crunch ice cream
Mini Vanilla Wafers
1. Use a loaf pan lined with foil or plastic wrap to make it easier to get the ice cream creation out.
2. Place three packages of Oreo Thin Crisps in the bottom of a small bread pan.
4. Add a layer of Mayfield Vanilla Bean ice cream on the bottom, a layer of Mayfield German Chocolate Cake ice cream in the middle and layer of Caramel Toffee Crunch ice cream on the top.
5. Top it off with Mini Vanilla Wafers.
6. Put back in the freezer and serve later that day or next day or next week.
7. To serve, take the loaf pan out of the freezer for about five minutes.
8. Remove the ice cream cake from the loaf pan, slice and serve.
Presented by: Scottie Mayfield, Mayfield Dairy