o 1 cup frozen blueberries
o 1/3 cup 100% fruit blueberry jam
o 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
o 1 cup tapioca flour
o 1/4 cup coconut flour
o 6 Tbs cold butter
o 1 egg
o 2 Tbs Maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350. In a small sauce pan, combine frozen blueberries, jam and lemon juice. Let simmer until bubbly (about 5-6 min).
2. In a large bowl mix together tapioca flour and coconut flour. Cut the butter into small cubes. Add the butter, egg and maple syrup to the flour and mix until you have a large ball of dough.
3. Drop dough onto a sheet of parchment paper, dusted with tapioca flour. Press dough flat and top with an additional sprinkle of tapioca flour. Lay another sheet of parchment on top of the dough and use a rolling pin to flatten out the dough until 1/4 inch thick. Remove top layer of parchment paper and cut as many rectangles or circles shapes as you can.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place a dough rectangle or circle on the baking sheet and fill with 1 tablespoon of blueberry filling. Place the same exact shape of dough on top and seal the edges with your fingers.
5. Bake until the crust has brownes. About 25-30min.
Presented by: Courtney Holden
Air Date: August 23, 2013