(makes 6 sliders)
1 pound of ground beef
6 slider buns
For garnish:fried onion straws
Dead End Red BBQ Sauce
3 slices of smoked cheddar cheese
1. Lightly coat slider buns with butter and toast on grill.
2. Form ground beef into (6) two inch round patties.
3. Cut cheese slices in half for a total of 6 halves.
4. Cook patties to preferred temperature.
5. When patties are almost done, drizzle with barbecue sauce, layer one half slice of cheese onto each patty, and cook until cheese is melted.
6. Assemble slider by placing one burger patty onto the bottom slider bun.
7. Top with fried onion straws and slider bun.
Presented by: Dead End Barbecue