Close Caffeine powder overdose kills teen A teen, and former prom king, died due to toxic levels of caffeine found in his body. According to a coroner, Logan Stiner died from an irregular heartbeat and seizures after ingesting caffeine powder. WBIR 4:58 PM. EDT July 15, 2014 JOIN THE CONVERSATION To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs Leave a Comment TRENDING VIDEOS Newport Animal Shelter likely to close Scanner audio of the moment the escaped Georgia inmates were captured Terrifying moments that led up inmates' surrender Suspect assaults officers during traffic stop Woman's surprise visit by Crusoe Deputies: Boy kept in harness bolted to floor Newport animal shelter could close Homicide charges for missing woman's daughter Search continues for escaped inmates Pet of the Week: Discounted Pet Adoptions More Stories Warm, muggy weather persists until end of the week Dec 10, 2015, 10:15 a.m. Volunteers sought for rebuilding veteran's Gatlinburg home Jul 23, 2017, 8:42 p.m. Bush's Baked Beans issues voluntary recall Jul 23, 2017, 9:11 p.m.