Crews contain Seymour house fire to kitchen

(WBIR-Seymour) Crews at the scene of a house fire in Seymour told 10News they were able to contain the damage to the kitchen.

Around 10:30 Sunday morning, flames sparked at the home on Smelcer Street.

Firefighters said a woman asked her husband for help when the fire started in the kitchen. They said he was able to pull in a hose, helping contain the flames before crews got to the scene.

No one was injured.

Crews described the damage as minimal.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment