The Knox County Sheriff’s Office and neighborhoods across the county will participate in National Night Out on Tuesday evening.
The movement looks to better build relationships between law enforcement and communities across the country.
Here’s a list of participating neighborhoods:
· Clear Springs Area in Mascot, off Mine Road at Clear Spring Baptist Church, 7 p.m., helicopter landing
Morgan Place Subdivision, off Guinn Road, at Berry Hill Drive, 6 p.m., helicopter landing
· Cottington Court, off Northshore, 6:30-8:30 p.m., KCSO motorcycle
· Westbrooke Condos, off Bob Kirby Rd., 6 p.m., K-9
· Trails End Subdivision, off Middlebrook Pike behind Food City, 6 p.m., patrol officer
· Pleasant Hill Rd. Area, off Andrew Johnson Hwy., Pleasant Hills Methodist Church, 6:30-8 p.m., patrol officer
· Gettysvue Magnolia Villas, 9221 Putter Way, 6:30-8:30 p.m., patrol officer
· Wallace Hills Subdivision, Halls, off Hill Rd., 6 p.m., Julia Court cul-de-sac, K-9
· Broadacres Subdivision, 7812 Keswick Rd., 6:30 p.m., K-9
· Heron’s Point Subdivision, Farragut, off Harvey Rd., Marshburg cul-de-sac, 6-7:30 p.m., motorcycle
· Chestnut Hill Subdivision, Rocky Hill Area off Wallace Rd., Burch Run cul-de-sac, 7 p.m., Hazardous Devices Unit
· Elizabeth Downs Subdivision, off Copper Ridge Road, vacant lot at Elizabeth Downs and Liz Vista Ln., 6:30-8 p.m., Hazardous Devices Unit
(© 2016 WBIR)