Two people and their pets escape Knox County mobile home fire

Two adults and their pets escaped a mobile home fire on Tuesday morning.

KNOX COUNTY - Two adults and their pets escaped a mobile home fire on Tuesday morning.

The two called Knox County Rural Metro to their home near Mynatt Road around 8:46 a.m. Tuesday.

“Had this occurred at night, this outcome could’ve been much different,” said Rural Metro spokesperson Larry Wilder.

Crews contained the fire shortly after 9 a.m.

The mobile home’s owners believe bacon grease started the fire.

Wilder encouraged people to have working smoke alarms in their homes.

© 2017 WBIR.COM


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment