Two new red light cameras will be activated in Knoxville next week.
The new cameras are located at the intersections of Millertown Pike at North Mall Road, near Knoxville Center Mall, and Henley Street at Clinch Avenue in downtown Knoxville.
The cameras will be turned on just after midnight on Monday, June 16. For the first thirty days, drivers will get a warning if they run the light, but after that, tickets will be issued.
They will bring the total number of red light cameras in Knoxville to eighteen.
Knoxville red light camera locations:
- Alcoa Highway at Kingston Pike
- Broadway at Adair Drive
- Broadway at I-640
- Cedar Bluff at I-40
- Cedar Bluff at N. Peters Road
- Chapman at Greene
- Chapman at Moody Ave.
- Clinton Highway at Merchants
- Clinton Highway at Tillery
- Henley at Clinch Ave.
- Henley at Cumberland
- Kingston Pike at Montvue Road
- Kingston Pike at Morrell
- Kingston Pike at Papermill
- Lovell Road at I-40
- Lovell Road at Parkside Drive
- Millertown Pike at North Mall Rd.
- Western Avenue at Ed Shouse Drive