KNOXVILLE - The Young Professionals of Knoxville held its 4th annual Impact Awards Friday night.
Local businesses and individuals received awards for their impact on the community.
Listed below are the recipients for the awards.
Outstanding Young Professional Awards:
- Amie Cohorst, 21st Mortgage
- Becca Habegger, WBIR
- Nicole Hight, HGTV
- Michael Leventhal, Men's Health Network
- Denetria Moore, Girl Talk, Inc.
Awards for Most Impactful Businesses:
- TeamHealth, Large Company
- Axle Logistics, Small Company
- The Knoxville Fellows, Nonprofit Organizations
Alvin Nance, chief executive officer of LHP Capital, was named 2016 Mentor of the Year.
© 2017 WBIR.COM