It is an Indo-Chinese recipe that will be a perfect spicy, tangy, creative addition to tailgating parties.
1/2 cauliflower cut into florets
1 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp corn flour
1/4 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp red chili powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 onion finely chopped
1/2 cup spring onions finely chopped
2 tsp ginger garlic finely chopped
1 green chili
2 tsp soy sauce
5 tsp tomato ketchup
2 tsp red chili sauce
1.Mix flour, turmeric, red chili powder, black pepper and salt together. Add 2 tsp of soy sauce and water and mix into a batter.
2. Dip cauliflower florets into the batter and deep fry until golden brown.
3. In a skillet heat 2tsp olive oil, add onions, green chili, ginger garlic and sauté for 2 mins.
4. Add tomato sauce, red chili sauce and soy sauce and mix well. Sauté for 1 min.
5. Add the fried florets to the sauce and toss together until well coated.
6. Garnish with green onions and serve warm.