Floyd Mayweather visited Howard Stern in New York City Wednesday, and dished on money, sex, and Johnny Football. Here are the 8 most interesting tidbits from the interview, which you can listen to below.
1. Floyd did not bet $6 million on the Miami Heat to beat the Indiana Pacers in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals: "I think that's a little bit over-exaggerating."
2. Floyd Mayweather's coffee preference: "Four sugars is cool."
3. When asked if he's the greatest boxer of all time: "I've broken every record in the sport."
4. When asked why he doesn't get hurt: "I'm Picasso…. I'm a defensive wizard."
5. Floyd Mayweather generally carries $10,000.
6. Floyd pronounces Lil Wayne as "Little Wayne."
7. Floyd does not have his bronze medal from the 1996 Olympics, because he's "not impressed with it."
8. Floyd says he's betting $300,000 on Texas A&M over Arkansas this Saturday: "Johnny Football never has an off day."