Tanner shows us his Halloween crafts.
TAnner Bell shows us how to make his favorite, kid-friendly crafts for Halloween
Tanner Bell from alittlecraftinyourday.com stopped by to show us his favorite, kid-friendly Halloween crafts.
DIY Halloween Mummy Mason Jars
Hot Glue Gun
1. Hot glue your eyes in place.
2. Hot glue the start of your gauze to the back of the mason jar.
3. Wrap the gauze around the mason jar getting a mummy effect!
4. Watch out and don't cover the eyes.
5. Once you're happy with the look, glue the other end down.
6. Add a candle inside and enjoy!
Dryer Vent Pumpkins
Krylon Orange Spray Paint
Fake leaf and twig
1. Cut your Dryer Vent to make a small pumpkin.
2. Hot glue together, sometimes you might need to use a zip tie to hold together.
3. Apply 2 coats of Orange Spray Paint
4. Hot glue the leaf and twig in the middle of your dryer vent pumpkin.
5. Enjoy and sit on your table for some fall decor!
DIY Halloween Centerpiece
1. Apply a thin coat of mod podge to your ornaments.
2. Rip pieces of different colors Tissue Paper and apply it onto the ornament.
3. Repeat step 1-2 for 5 of the ornaments.
4. Place old pieces of tissue paper into the bowl to fill space.
5. Place 4 ornaments into the bowl.
6. For the last one, cut a pumpkin face and mod podge it on.
7. Sit it in the middle of your bowl and enjoy!