1 bunch Kale
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
3. Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
· 2 each Medium Sized Sweet potatoes.
· 2 each Medium Sized Zucchini.
· 2 Tbsp olive oil
· Parchment paper
· Salt and pepper to taste
· Flavoring Spice (As needed)
Slice vegetables very thin. Preheat oven to 400. Sandwich slices in between paper towels with a bit of salt to help soak up as much moisture as possible. This will help the veggies crisp. Remove slices from paper towels and toss in oil. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent sticking, and place veggies in a single layer, leaving room in between each slice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Other dried herbs like thyme, oregano or garlic salt are tasty too. You could make chili lime chips or any flavor you like. Depending on the thickness of the slices you may have to flip them halfway through cooking. Bake for about 10 minutes or until slices are crisp and begin to curl up and brown around the edges. Enjoy!
Presented By: Chef Moore
Date: July 21, 2014