6 Eggs, separated
2 cups Espresso
1 cup sugar
4 T, Coffee Liqueur
16 oz. Mascarpone
1. Combine all the yolks, Espresso, sugar, and Coffee Liqueur into a large bowl. Beat 2-3 minutes. Add Mascarpone and beat 3-5 minutes until smooth
2. In another bowl combine all the egg whites and a pinch of sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form
3. Gently fold two mixtures together
4. Dip each Ladyfinger into espresso and layer on bottom and sides of serving dish.
5. Spread half of the mascarpone mixture and sprinkle with cocoa. Layer ladyfingers and finish with a mascarpone layer and cocoa.
6. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Presented by: Bella Luna