Chef Andre Nowading with Kroger shows us how to make Gulf Coast Smoked Tuna Dip.
- 1 ½ lbs. smoked tuna, flaked/crumbled by hand (3 cans (5-6 oz.) of tuna packed in water, drained, may be substituted).
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke if not cooking the tuna in a smoker.
- 1 package (8 oz.) of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- ½ yellow onion, diced.
- 2 Tablespoons mayo.
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped.
- 1 Tablespoon creamy horseradish.
- 1 Tablespoon sweet relish.
- 1 teaspoon pepper.
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- If you like spicier foods add a dash of your favorite hot sauce or chopped jalapenos!
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients except tuna and cream cheese.
- Fold cream cheese in and mix thoroughly.
- Finally, mix in flaked tuna.
- Garnish with a dusting of paprika.
- Serve with Stacy's Pita chips, flatbread, or your favorite cracker.