1 can pumpkin 15oz
1 pkg vanilla instant pudding 3.4oz
1 tsp. pumpkin spice
1 tub cool whip 8oz
Mix pumpkin, dry pudding mix, and spice in a large bowl with a whisk until blended
Stir in cool whip
Refrigerate 1 hour
Serve in hollowed out pumpkin for an added extra look.
1 package of cream cheese
2 cusp confectioners' sugar
1 15 oz. can solid pack pumpkin
1 T. ground cinnamon
1 T. pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon frozen orange juice concentrate
In a large bowl, blend cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Gradually mix in the pumpkin. Stir in the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and orange juice until smooth and well blended. Chill until serving
Inside out Caramel apple
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon water
4 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled
1/2 cup prepared caramel sauce
1/2 (17.3 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
Vanilla ice cream
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the cinnamon and sugar in a shallow bowl. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork or whisk. Using a melon baller, scoop the cores out of the apples from the top, making sure to leave the bottoms intact.
2. Coat the apples with the cinnamon mixture. Spoon 2 tablespoons caramel sauce into each apple.
3. Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10x9-inch rectangle. Cut into 9 (1x10-inch) strips Press the ends of 2 pastry strips together to make 1 (1x20-inch) strip. Repeat with 6 of the remaining pastry strips. Cut 8 leaf shapes from the last pastry strip.
4. Starting at the bottom, wind 1 pastry strip around 1 apple, slightly overlapping the edges of the pastry. Repeat with the remaining pastry strips and apples. Top each with 2 pastry leaves. Brush the pastries with the egg mixture. Place the pastries onto a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Serve the pastries with the ice cream
Presented by Wilderness at the Smokies Resort