Shirley Price of the Foxtrot Bed and Breakfast shows how to make her egg florentine
Shirley Prince shows us the Foxtrot house specialty.
Shirley of the Foxtrot Bed and Breakfast down in Gatlinburg stopped by to show us how to make her house specialty.
Shirred Eggs Florentine
4 sheets Philo dough
½ C finely shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 T Cream
1 C Baby Spinach
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray two 10-12 oz ramekins with Pam.
3. For each ramekin, fold two sheets of Philo dough in half and place in ramekin. (NOTE: Thaw package of frozen dough overnight. To keep your dough from drying out, place a damp paper towel over the dough as you work. You may refreeze the remaining dough.)
4. Add at least a ½ C spinach per ramekin.
5. Break two eggs into each ramekin and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Pour 1 T cream into each ramekin.
7. Add a minimum of ¼ C cheese per ramekin.
8. Bake for 30 minutes or until egg is set.
Makes 2 servings
Presented By: Shirley Price of Foxtrot Bed and Breakfast
Presented on: 12/26/2013