8 Ripe Hass Avocados
10 ounces each of raw chopped onion, fresh chopped cilantro, and diced tomatoes
1 tablespoon of salt
A pinch of granulated garlic
A pinch of freshly chopped Jalapenos
1 ounce lime juice
Thoroughly wash your hands!
· Cut avocados in half. Remove seed.
· Add all ingredients other than avocado into bowl and mix together thoroughly
· Scoop out avocado with a spoon from the peel.
· Mash the avocado with your hands to get a softer consistency.
· After mashing the avocado, gently mix everything together using your hands
Recipe prepared by: Brad Skinner, Moe's Southwest Grill-Knoxville. Store: (865) 637-2700, catering: (865) 696-2006 or visit www.moesknoxville.com