3 tsp butter
1 cup cream of wheat
1 cup sugar
1/2 ripe banana slices finely
1 1/2 cup whole milk
1 tsp Finely chopped almonds
2 tsp ground pistachios and cardamom
2 tsp golden raisins
1. Melt butter in pan.
2. Add almonds and raisins and toast.
3. Add ground pistachio-cardamom powder and lightly toast.
4. Add cream of wheat and toast until lightly brown
5. Add sugar and banana and mix well
6. Add warm milk and mix together.
7. Keep stirring until completely cooked and butter separates.
8. Let cool then use heart shaped cookie cutter to mold sheera for a special valentines treat. Decorate with sugar sprinkles.
Presented by: Smita Borole
Air Date: February 10, 2014