Paleo Grain-Free Granola WBIR
· 2 cups Sliced Almonds
· 2 cups Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
· 1 cup Raw Sunflower Seeds
· 1 cup Raw Pumpkin Seeds
· ¼ cup Honey
· 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
· 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
· 1 tsp Ground CInnamon
· 1 tsp Ground Nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 300F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix coconut, nuts and seeds in a big bowl. Add cinnamon and nutmeg and stir to coat.
3. Melt coconut oil and honey on low heat on the stovetop. Add vanilla.
4. Pour coconut oil mixture over nuts and seeds. Stir to coat. Pour out onto prepared baking sheet and spread out evenly.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool completely in pan (for larger chunks), then pour into a glass container for storage. Extra tasty served with berries and milk alternative of your choice!
Presented by: Courtney Holden, The Health Factory
Air Date: February 20, 2014