Ashley Coulter from UT Medical Cancer Center Institute shows us how to make a snack that packs a punch!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- 3 cups rolled oats (oatmeal)
- 1 cup of nuts or dried fruit
- Crushed nuts, granola cereal or unsweetened coconut
- Mix the first four ingredients together thoroughly.
- Form them into balls (makes about 10 - 12 depending on size) then roll them in the crushed nuts, flax seeds, granola cereal, or unsweetened coconut.
- Serve or refrigerate.
Presented by: Ashley Coulter, UT Medical Center