How to make gingerbread pancakes wbir
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powdered
- 1/2 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium high heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour and all remaining dry ingredients. In a medium bowl, whisk together 'Wet' ingredients. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir only until blended.
- Brush hot griddle with oil. Spoon small amounts of mixture onto the hot pan.. cook until the tops are bubbly and the edges look dry. Flip and cook until the underside is lightly browned.
- Serve hot with choices of toppings.
Presented by: Miss Olivia's Table