Shirley Price, from the Foxtrot Bed and Breakfast, makes a classic french dish with a cajun twist!
- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 lb Ground Italian Sausage (mild)
- 1 Onion
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 C Cream
- 1 Package of Andouille Sausage
- 1 Green Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Place chunks of onion in a food processor. Process until smooth.
3. Add meat, one pound at a time, and process until smooth.
4. Add eggs and cream. Process until smooth.
5. Dice green pepper and add to meat mixture. Mix with spoon until pepper is distributed throughout the mixture.
6. Place ½ of meat mixture in the bottom of a terrine pan that has been lined with plastic wrap and sprayed with Pam.
7. Place Andouille sausage the length of the pan. Cover with remaining meat mixture.
8. Bake until meat reaches and internal temperature of 165 degrees (about 1 ½ hours).
9. Cool overnight and slice.
Yields: 7-8 servings
Presented by The Foxtrot Bed and Breakfast