How to make chorizo tacos
Tomato Head's Easy Cinco De Mayo Tacos:
- 1 can prepared refried beans
- Pickled jalapeno
- Chorizo sausage, sliced
- Cheddar cheese
- Shredded Cabbage
- Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Soft Corn Tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread corn tortillas out onto a cookie sheet.
- Spread each tortilla with the equivalent of 1 tablespoon of refried beans.
- Top with chorizo, cheese and jalapenos.
- Place tacos in the oven until cheese has melted and ingredients are hot, but tortillas are still soft – 5-7 minutes.
- Remove tacos from oven and top each taco with shredded cabbage and chipotle ranch dressing.
- Serve immediately.
Presented by: Tomato Head