Summer Vegetables with Pacific Cod with Chimichurri Sauce
- 4 ounces pacific cod fish fillets
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 tsp garlic herb seasoning
- 8 ounces grilled vegetables
- 1/4 cup chimichurri
- 1 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp Oregano, chopped
- 1/4 minced garlic
- 1/4 canola oil
- 3/2 red wine vinegar
- 1/8 crushed red pepper
- 1/4 lemon peel
- Defrost Cod filet over night in refrigerator.
- Mix oil, parika and garlic herb blend and brush Cod filet on both side with this oil mixture.
- Set aside for cooking.
- Place seasoned Cod filet on sizzle plate and cook in oven until done, internal temperature 145 degrees.
- Place 1 1/2 cups of grilled vegetables in serving vessel and heat in oven to internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Place cooked Cod filet in center of grilled vegetables and garnish Cod with 1 Tbsp. of Chimichurri and serve
Prepared by: UT Healthy Living Kitchen