- 6 cornbread muffins, crumbled (preferably made with Cruze Farm buttermilk)
- 2 cups seasoned pinto beans
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 16 oz. spicy Southwest dressing
- 2 cups multicolored
- bell peppers, diced
- 4 chargrilled
- seasoned chicken breasts, diced
- ½ cup green onions, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (preferably Sweetwater Valley sharp cheddar)
- Take a 9x13 dish and crumble 3 cornbread muffins as the base.
- Layer pinto beans and corn kernels.
- Drizzle 8 oz. of Southwest dressing on top.
- Next, layer the chicken and bellpeppers.
- Crumble remaining 3 cornbread muffins.
- Drizzle remaining dressing.
- Top with shredded cheese and garnish with green onions.
Lay down a bed of fresh, crisp lettuce. Scoop cornbread salad on top and serve
Presented by: Savory & Sweet Truck